View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 06:57 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

I was hoping she wouldn’t say that...I hate it when I go against my own words. Nonetheless, this was a happy event for Honeythistle dearly loved kits. Well, he dearly loved his own kits. So, finding out that Dovecoo was pregnant was surprising, yet...not. It was a good feeling at knowing he was going to be a father once more. He wanted to wait until his current kits were made apprentices. Maybe, Starclan thought differently. Honeythistle eyes wandered down to her growing belly. “Do you know how far along you are?” He asked. Afterwards, he whisked his tail in front of him, “Do you mind?” He asked, gently using his tail to touch Dovecoo’s abdomen. It was always beautiful to know additions were going to be added to the family, but it was even more beautiful to know if you could feel them active inside.
Dovecoo watched Honeythistle with unfocused eyes. She wasn’t paying too much attention since no one was talking. Another might try to gauge Honey’s reaction since he didn’t say ‘good’ or act excited, but Dovecoo was too naive to think that anyone would be very unhappy upon hearing the news. Most of the time, cats were happy to hear that they were having kits so Dovecoo assumes that that was always the reaction. “About half a moon.” The pale queen responded to Honeythistle’s question, watching his moving tail. “I don’t mind.” She smiled, blinking her large blue eyes at him. Dovecoo shifted to flatten some of her snowy white fur, which had been sticking up at an odd angle.