View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 11:23 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Cleftpaw landed with a soft thump, but didn't stumble. He straightened up, feeling proud of himself. He saw that his brother hadn't stalked off yet and let out a breath of relief.

He watched Lightpaw carefully and saw him pounce. He smelled the hare. Oh, StarClan, let him catch it! A hare was one of the few peices of prey the Clan couldn't claim Cleftpaw had caught for his brother. The darker tabby's paws were much too large and heavy to creep up on such a creature. But Lightpaw... Lightpaw could tread as lightly as any SkyClan warrior, and maybe even quieter!

Lightpaw came trotting back with a rabbit almost as big as he was. Cleftpaw beamed with pride. "You did, Lightpaw! Deerfeather and Crookedpond will be so proud!"

Their mother and father were proud of them for anything, but Lightpaw catching such a large piece of prey in leafbare had to count for extra!
Lightpaw nodded happily,"You think so!?" he sniffed the rabbit. He smelt the fresh blood,"Should we continue hunting or bring our catch back to camp?" he asked happily.

Lightpaw tried to imagine what the Clan would say when he came back with a whole rabbit! He could just imagine their faces! Except, he couldn't.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.