View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 12:04 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
With the gingery hues that blossomed across the petite feline, Coralear was surely well-seen underneath the translucent rays of sunlight. She lay in a collected manner, demeanour showing how calm and friendly she was. Although, that could obviously change in a very swift matter. Noticing the faint glints of doubtfulness that hung in the deputy's eyes, the she-cat couldn't help but feel some sort of sympathy towards Daisyshade. She decided it would be best to treat the femme like she was just her ordinary self; instead of just adding even more stress onto her plate. With a crooked grin and curling tail, Coralear simply cocked her head to the side.
"Care to join me for lunch?" The female offered, hoping that she would be accepted.
The pale feline gave a sigh of relief as Daisyshade approached her. Verdant green gaze floating to rest on the other beside her, only to note that they seemed rather interested in the food that was also available. Coralear craned her neck downwards, shredding a piece from the bird's body, before nudging it over towards the deputy. It would just be cruel not to let the she-cat eat.
"So," the thick-furred warrior purred out, "how's things?" Her smile still showed, however it wasn't forced or anything. She was genuinely happy to get talking to the ginger she-cat.

[ it’s going to be pretty short, also thought I should let you know daisy had a name change to rowanflower for her plot about her indenture crisis ]

The she cats ears flicked and she stooped in beside the pale she cat settling herself down with a long sigh and tucked her paws under her chest. Honestly somebody who genuinely wanted a quick lunch to simply sit and let clan life hustle on without them for a moment was somebody she needed to spend more time with. “Your the first cat who genuinely just wanted to sit down and eat for once” she said with a gentle chuckle as she watched her tear a piece of the prey and leave some for her. She bent and lapped up some of the excess blood as the taste washed over her tongue followed by saliva seeping between her teeth. Than she began to dig in her teeth sinking into the flesh easily as she took a few succulent bites
Oh how she missed eating regularity with tumblestep or splashpool. Rowanflower bent her neck than rolled onto her side allowing her shoulders to loose tension and her tail to rest on her hind legs peace washing over her. For a moment she praised coralear for saying nothing just appreciating the silence than when she spoke again she flicked her one eye open and studied her with a gentle smile. “It’s been busy I guess, besides I’m pretty sure fallenstar hates my guts” maybe not the thing she should have mentioned maybe bringing up the kits where abetter idea.. oh well it was out now.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord