View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:38 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

A curly furred feline ran gracefully out into the territory. She was a middle aged Molly and she was running. By herself, well possibly. She carried a lump of fur in her jaws. The kitty pet knew this place was home to feral cats. She knew that they had their standards and that their standards included caring for any, every, and all kittens. That’s why she was here. She knew that she could entrust her little Duffle to them. The Twolegs would just send him away. There was no way that she could save him. Not with his issue anyways. No this was his only chance, and she knew that. It was the only way to keep him from the pound that her other litters had been taken to. The She cat stopped in the fields of Skyclan, carrying the fuzzy kit in her maw. Her golden green eyes scanned the area trying to see if any cat was near. Not seeing anyone she decided that she couldn’t keep going, that her house folk would soon miss her and come in search. She ran over to a lone standing dogwood tree and sat the curly haired kitten at its base. She licked his head, “Be brave for them Duffle.” she meowed in her sweet voice. She tucked the kitten down in the grasses and concealed him from predators. She then turned, and scampered home, trying to think that her kit would be fine. He would survive out here....

The young kitten was shoved down in the grasses in the outdoors. He didn’t know where he was. He didn’t know what he was doing here. He didn’t know why he was here. And he didn’t know where his mother was going. Nope he was alone her in the grasses. He peered up at the tree above him. For a moment he considered trying to cl Mb it, like how his mother had climbed the fence when they weee leaving the house den. Though he shuddered with the thought. They had been traveling so far, he didn’t know where the House den was. He didn’t know how to get home. He didn’t know where Mommy was. Was he lost? Would he be stuck here at this tree forever? He didn’t know, all he knew was that he wanted his mother to come back and take him home.

@Owl
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 15th, 2018 at 09:39 AM.