Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@Celestial

Firehawk let out a gentle laugh, "Following the actions of apprentices now, are we? I thought ThunderClan was a bit better than that!" Given recent events however, the long-haired tom wouldn't have been surprised to find out an apprentice or two was running the whole battle operation. What a mess.

"There's still the scent of blood in the area. The fear scent of the hare and.." his paw scuffed the ground Palethunder had been tampering with. "Fragments of bloodied fur. Your kill wasn't as clean as you thought, and I doubt Fallenstar would be pleased with your Clan if another patrol came across this with your scent all over it." Fallenstar was quick to ally himself with ThunderClan during the WindClan conflict, but if he knew ThunderClan was intruding on his land, that might change in a heartbeat. He never came off to Firehawk as a predictable individual. "You're lucky," he commented. "Any other cat would've tried to give you something to remember them by! My Clan-mates aren't the nicest at times, unfortunately." They'd likely also try to get the hare he killed, but the RiverClan warrior wasn't too concerned about it. If ThunderClan had to stoop to theft, they probably needed it more than them. After all, RiverClan had the abundance of fish.

"What's your name?" he asked. "I'm Firehawk." It still felt weird to use his newer name. He wasn't sure he'd ever get used to it after the moons of Blazefury. The warrior didn't expect Palethunder to give him his name, and he was okay if he didn't. Whatever the beige tom felt comfortable with. "You may want to start heading back to your side of the border," he cautioned. "In case someone else shows up."

Last edited by BEAR.; February 16th, 2018 at 04:05 PM.