View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:01 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: - Tori's Hiding Place -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Traveling together? The white Bengal wasn’t quite sure whether or not she liked the idea of that. Her eyes looked around uncertainly, and then she glanced around with an uncomfortable air. ”I, uh… I mean, maybe we could, but I’m not - not used to traveling with - with … with others,” She stammered, the words coming out of her mouth almost painfully. How Tori wished that she could speak in the elegant, fascinating way that Toren himself spoke… how she wished she could find herself holding others’ attention the way he held hers. And yet, that wasn’t possible. What a shame that the she cat who wanted this so badly wouldn’t be able to have it. ”But if - if you wanted, um… we could always - always give it a, a try.” She mewed shyly, looking down at her paws while she waited for his response. She was half expecting to be laughed at. To be ridiculed, because after all, who would want her to travel with them? Like, for real… actually having the little Bengal along, with her nervous speech and her little quirks and her anxiety… Tori was more of a burden than anything. The Dusk Syndicate must have pitied her quite a bit to have taken her in, because she was a wreck. A real wreck of a cat. The she cat wondered if there would ever be a day when she would be better than this. And the conclusion she came to? No. There wouldn’t.
Toren gave a small satisfied purr as he heard her slightly more optimistic reply; maybe he wouldn't have to be alone for much longer! The young tom smiled, a true, genuine smile, and watched her for a few moments as he figured out what to do next. As the tom cat's bright gaze wandered over her small form, his stomach gave a large rumble. Gaze flickering up to Tori's, Toren gave a slightly sheepish grin and he felt embarrassment washing over him. "Ah," he murmured quietly, eyes narrowing, half with amusment and half with uncomfortableness. "Hunting appears to be my next act." Trying to ease his rather awkward situation, Toren shifted his paws in the peaty ground and cracked another smile.
(( sorry for length ))