Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:51 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

@Mad King

Odly enough palethunder found himself enjoying this more than he originally thought he would. In spite of the fact he had been caught doing something against the warrior code by another warrior he found himself enjoying the little talk. He was docile enough he felt as though by no means there would be claws involved unless the Tom was originally smarter than he thought. "You see I've always had a thing for swimming, and I mean copying actions of a riverclan cat is perhaps the best way" he mused.

It wasn't as funny as he had wanted it to come out but he wasn't too concerned about being funny in the moment. As firehawk brought to light everything he had done wrong he couldn't help but feel embrassed, not only had he yowled out loud catching his Attenion but was doing a terrible job at hiding the fact all of these things had happened. He dropped his head and with a long deep chuckle. "I consider myself lucky, I couldn't lie" he said admittedly lifting his gaze back to the tom with smirk.

Firehawk. don't hear a name like that everyday. "Palethunder, thunderclan's finest" he joked rubbing the back of his one paw with the other his nerves beginning to invade his body.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord