View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw had been hoping for at least a little rest - but this was the priority right now. Closing her eyes and muttering to herself, the medicine cat eventually turned around, trying not to show her annoyance. ”So… you think StarClan is showing you signs. Okay - tell me about what you’ve been seeing.” The sarcasm in Caliapaw’s voice was light enough so that it wasn’t able to be heard easily - and she sat down, watching the apprentice with a mildly curious gaze. This was her first encounter with one of “those cats,” and Wheatfur hadn’t told her enough about them… besides, how was Caliapaw supposed to know what Pinkpaw’s “signs” meant? She was still trying to figure out things of her own. Still, it couldn’t be that hard - and it probably wasn’t anything at all.
Pinkpaw gulped a little,” I was goofing around with a friend by the river, pretending to fish, we didn’t think we’d actually catch a fish ofcourse, but I caught one, then I saw this riverclan apprentice I fled, as I wasn’t sure if I was stealing riverclan prey from the river or not, abandoning the fish, I’ve on riverclan patrols seen that riverclan apprentice multiple times. I don’t know his name or anything. Is this a sign that he’s suppose to be my mate or that I should join Riverclan?” She asked wide-eyed, she hoped wouldn’t think she sounded like a mouse-brained kit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here