View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Liking someone was complicated. Feelings were complicated. Jasperpelt might not have been a complicated tom, but he could definitely have complicated feelings. Such as right now - he liked Lotusheart, it wasn’t too hard for him to realize that - he had had little apprentice-crushes before, and even when he had first met the she cat, he had thought she was very nice and pretty and sweet… and getting to know her better had been great… but Jasperpelt didn’t feel like it would be right for him to say anything about it. Not… yet. Not until he was sure that things were going to be okay with them. The last thing he wanted was to lose her friendship, and he knew that with her old mate being dead, it was bound to be hard for her to truly develop feelings again - so he would take his time. ”I know.” This time he was able to smile when he looked over at her again. And, he didn’t stammer - the statement sounded truly confident. It was a beautiful sound for him… Jasperpelt had worked really hard for that, so anytime he could speak that way, it was just wonderful.

Lotusheart gave him a big grin again and leaned over to nuzzle his cheek once more. For some reason, that interaction came naturally to her. It just seemed... right. Green hues lowering a little, she drew away and let a moment of silence pass between them. It was then she decided it was time Jasperpelt met the kits. They were probably hungry anyway and needed some warmth. "Want to come to the nursery with me? You can meet them!" she replied, somewhat excited about that.

(won't get the kits rpers involved, they're too young to really talk anyway so it'd still just be an RP between us)