View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:34 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

The Molly ermerged from the apprentices den. Her soft long white pelt was clumped in several areas and probably needed a good grooming. But she was an apprentice now and didn’t have as much free time to keep up with her pelt. She knew she needed to and it would make her look nicer but she was simply having a hard time finding time to do things for resell. She was always working on battle moves, or out trying to practice hunting technics. She wanted to impress her mentor with what she knew. Rushingwater would be proud of her and she would work to make it happen. None the less she needed to not look like a slob. Besides what would her mother say if she were here? She wasn’t, because she had died about a moon ago, but she still wished to think that both her parents were watching her from where ever. Starclan, the skies, or wherever. She didn’t know. Sometimes it felt like she wasn’t even being watched over. It was confusing to say the least. But she stepped to the side of the reed surrounded den and sat. She licked her chest fur and began grooming her pelt.

@BluBunnie
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~