View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 11:24 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The Molly ermerged from the apprentices den. Her soft long white pelt was clumped in several areas and probably needed a good grooming. But she was an apprentice now and didn’t have as much free time to keep up with her pelt. She knew she needed to and it would make her look nicer but she was simply having a hard time finding time to do things for resell. She was always working on battle moves, or out trying to practice hunting technics. She wanted to impress her mentor with what she knew. Rushingwater would be proud of her and she would work to make it happen. None the less she needed to not look like a slob. Besides what would her mother say if she were here? She wasn’t, because she had died about a moon ago, but she still wished to think that both her parents were watching her from where ever. Starclan, the skies, or wherever. She didn’t know. Sometimes it felt like she wasn’t even being watched over. It was confusing to say the least. But she stepped to the side of the reed surrounded den and sat. She licked her chest fur and began grooming her pelt.

@BluBunnie
Fogpaw stepped out of the apprentice den and shook the dust off of his short pelt. The toms pelt was already neat and put together, with no clumps or knots, that was something Fogpaw really liked about his pelt it usually always stayed neat. He noticed a she-cat sitting close to the entrance grooming her pelt, he realized it was Laurelpaw and a smile appeared on his face. While the two weren't super close Fogpaw still considered her a friend and since her pelt was much thicker and longer then his was he thought maybe he could help her out, it was also a way for them to get to know each other! He thought, he bounced his way over to the she-cat and mewed "Hey Laurelpaw, do you want some help grooming your fur? I'll be faster with two cats!"

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!