View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:03 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Fogpaw stepped out of the apprentice den and shook the dust off of his short pelt. The toms pelt was already neat and put together, with no clumps or knots, that was something Fogpaw really liked about his pelt it usually always stayed neat. He noticed a she-cat sitting close to the entrance grooming her pelt, he realized it was Laurelpaw and a smile appeared on his face. While the two weren't super close Fogpaw still considered her a friend and since her pelt was much thicker and longer then his was he thought maybe he could help her out, it was also a way for them to get to know each other! He thought, he bounced his way over to the she-cat and mewed "Hey Laurelpaw, do you want some help grooming your fur? I'll be faster with two cats!"
Laurelpaw bent over and spread her legs, her paws sticking out at odd angles. She rhythmically licked her long white fur and her dark brown and orange dapples. She tugged at the knots that had worked their way in, and cleaned the dust and dirt from her belly. She worked, but she wasn't anywhere near being completed. That's when Fogpaw emerged from the den. She quickly straightened her form and went to licking her paws. "Oh hey Fogpaw. You want to help? Maybe some assistance from a tom with a perfect pelt would do me some good." she laughed. Laurelpaw smiled up to the other apprentice. "But yeah you can help, if you really don't mind."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; February 21st, 2018 at 01:04 PM.