View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:27 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Laurelpaw bent over and spread her legs, her paws sticking out at odd angles. She rhythmically licked her long white fur and her dark brown and orange dapples. She tugged at the knots that had worked their way in, and cleaned the dust and dirt from her belly. She worked, but she wasn't anywhere near being completed. That's when Fogpaw emerged from the den. She quickly straightened her form and went to licking her paws. "Oh hey Fogpaw. You want to help? Maybe some assistance from a tom with a perfect pelt would do me some good." she laughed. Laurelpaw smiled up to the other apprentice. "But yeah you can help, if you really don't mind."
Fogpaw chuckled, "My pelts easy to take care of, I wish my fur was thicker so I wasn't so cold in leaf-bare!" He said. The tom decided he would start at Laurelpaws tail and work his way up to her back, hopefully with two of them they could get it done as quick as possible. 'Maybe we could go on hunting or border patrol after!' He thought happily, he loved making friends. He began to groom her tail, untangling the knots and cleaning away the dust.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!