View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - Tori's Hiding Place -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Toren gave a small satisfied purr as he heard her slightly more optimistic reply; maybe he wouldn't have to be alone for much longer! The young tom smiled, a true, genuine smile, and watched her for a few moments as he figured out what to do next. As the tom cat's bright gaze wandered over her small form, his stomach gave a large rumble. Gaze flickering up to Tori's, Toren gave a slightly sheepish grin and he felt embarrassment washing over him. "Ah," he murmured quietly, eyes narrowing, half with amusment and half with uncomfortableness. "Hunting appears to be my next act." Trying to ease his rather awkward situation, Toren shifted his paws in the peaty ground and cracked another smile.
(( sorry for length ))
Oh! Hunting! Um... Tori looked around for an area that looked like it would be good for hunting - she didn’t want to seem illiterate about her own territory, though she hadn’t had it for long - and probably wouldn’t have it for long. ”There’s… there’s a good area, um… over, uh… over there.” Flicking her tail in the direction of some taller grasses, and hoping that she was right. Tori wouldn’t want to look like a fool in front of her company… especially if he was trying to decide whether he would be staying or not. Now, she was not a needy cat - she didn’t really have much to do with other cats, but she was happy thinking about Toren staying. He could teach her how to speak in such an eloquent manner… and he could definitely make her feel more at ease. Tori had often felt that, if only she had someone who was stronger than she was, who was on her side, she wouldn’t be such a coward all the time. Perhaps Toren was the answer to her prayers. A little guardian angel, so to speak. Now wasn’t that just the greatest thought?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.