View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 06:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart gave him a big grin again and leaned over to nuzzle his cheek once more. For some reason, that interaction came naturally to her. It just seemed... right. Green hues lowering a little, she drew away and let a moment of silence pass between them. It was then she decided it was time Jasperpelt met the kits. They were probably hungry anyway and needed some warmth. "Want to come to the nursery with me? You can meet them!" she replied, somewhat excited about that.

(won't get the kits rpers involved, they're too young to really talk anyway so it'd still just be an RP between us)
A moment of awkward silence and uncomfortable shifting from paw to paw came to pass after Lotusheart had nuzzled him - it had never occured to Jasperpelt that she might actually like him, even though he knew he liked her. Because… because she was friendly, and liked adventures, and made him feel so happy and so much better, and he wanted to protect her - and he could, he knew he could - and he wanted to make her happy like she had made him, and… and… those were the reasons that he liked her. That he wanted her to like him. And yet, it never had occurred to him before. ”Yes! Yes, that would… that would be great!” The feline mewed, his voice reached an excited pitch as he grinned over at the she cat. He really was excited to meet her new kits. Maybe they would become friends as well - Jasperpelt had loved making friends with her last litter, and although this one was adoptive, perhaps they could be close too. He would like that. Even though she couldn’t guarantee it, that was what he was hoping for. ”Should we go?” The tom asked, getting to his paws. Yes. This was what he needed, a good old reminder of the old times. Nothing like that to get his thoughts back on track and help him gather up some courage so if - no, when he could find a way to tell her… it wouldn’t be as awkward.

(that sounds great c: )

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.