View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom gave Powdernose somewhat of a questioning glance at his statement. On the contrary, Stonegazer’s past was rather boring - he was not the most interesting tom, nor had he ever been. Still, he supposed he could amuse the younger warrior enough. ”Very well. I was raised by a foster mother, and never saw much of my biological father - my foster-mother’s mate was more of a father to me then my own. When my apprenticeship came, I was, like most newly-apprenticed cats, thrilled. I wanted to know everything. My mentor was a good cat - she taught me everything I know now. She died in the events of the Evil Era - killed by one of Ratnight’s followers. I’ve had a couple apprentices of my own… so I wouldn’t say I’ve done too badly at all.” This last comment was accompanied by a chuckle, as the warrior glanced over at Powdernose before clearing his throat and looking away briefly.

”I was kind of like you when I was younger. Friendlier, and I looked up to older cats… and they thought I was pretty adorable, too.” He knew it would be hard to believe. After all, he was known around the Clan for being… strict. He was not the type of cat that would cause the word “friendly” to enter your mind, not even in the slightest. He was more the type of cat that would cause discipline, or order, or loyalty… but once, a long time ago, Stonegazer had been a friendly little tom. He missed those days sometimes. Maybe there would be a point where he could go back to being a little more carefree and a little less… harsh about everything. Of course, it was doubtful - but it could happen. Everyone went through changes in their life, and Stonegazer? He was hoping at some point he would turn into a feline that other warriors would like and respect, not… think of as some paragon of virtue.

The she cat breathed a sigh of annoyance, mixed with relief. At least it wasn’t anything serious that she was actually going to have to try with. Pinkpaw seemed pretty young still, so Caliapaw could understand the mix-up - but that didn’t stop it from being irritating. ”Okay. Let me explain something to you. StarClan wouldn’t be telling you to break the Code, so he isn’t supposed to be your mate - and you’re too young for a mate anyways. Secondly, it’s not a sign that you’re supposed to join RiverClan - it’s just a coincidence. Does that make sense?” She asked, examining the apprentice closely. For the love of all that is good and holy, PLEASE say yes. The she-cat wasn’t sure how much more of this ridiculousness she could take. Sometimes being the medicine cat had perks - but this wasn’t one of them. It could be amusing at times, but Caliapaw didn’t want amusing… she wished others would take her seriously. She was fairly sure she’d seen cats with injuries walking around camp, disobeying her or perhaps they hadn’t come to see her in the first place, because she wasn’t being taken seriously. Because why would anyone do that? It drove her crazy, that she was young and inexperienced so she shouldn’t have to be shown respect… anyone who believed that deserved to be beaten up. No one should be treated that way. No. One.
Pinkpaw nodded slowly,” Alright, but what do I do if it keeps continuing, should I see you again, so you can check with Starclan on it?” She stammered nervously trying to convince herself tha Caliapaw was correct.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here