View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:20 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Hawkwing had been hunting and had caught Mistpaw's secant awhile before she popped up. The brown and cream tom let out a purr of amusement as Mistpaw ran up to him. "Hello, Mistpaw." He greeted with a slight dip of his head. Watching her jump around him he couldn't help but chuckle. "I was hunting, but it seams nothing is out at the moment." He told her still a slight purr in his throat. This tom enjoyed the company of his young apprentice, Mistpaw. Sure, some times she could be a paw full but he still liked her. She was full on energy and life with much to offer to ShadowClan. these where reason why Hawkwing was glade he had the chance to mentor this young female. He wasn't like the FUZZ family or his enemies Gingerfrost and Thornpath who thought mollies couldn't be warriors and should only be queens, no, Hawkwing thought every gender was equal and derived to be treated that way.
(@fuzzyfeline sorry for not replying earlier)
"Oh cool!" Mistpaw smiled and stopped jumping now that she had her hyperness sorted out. "I was thinking you meet Furzeberry he's Lightpaws mentor she says he's like a father figure, well that's what I heard" she said shrugging a bit.