View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:25 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ @Charmer ]

As the sun was a blazing line on the distant horizon, barely visible against the black landscape of the pine forest of ShadowClan, an apprentice was making her way out of camp silently. Her face showed no emotion, her pelt blended almost entirely in with the dark of dusk, and only the light of the rising full moon and the last rays of sunlight illuminated her pelt. Flashpaw continued along the imaginary path she created in her head, pawstep for pawstep of exactly where she planned to put her paws. Her mind had already ran through every possible variable, every possible outcome of her "sneaking" out. Technically, yes, it wasn't sneaking, but after the "incident" last moon, cats were way too overprotective of her. Just thinking about the mangling of her best friend made her chest tighten and convulse, to which she had to stop walking and wheeze a little bit.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯