View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 03:52 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Crowsight smiled down at the tom once more, surprised as he seemed to hide something, which made the tom's ears perk, he sniffed the little tom and, as he heard him, pressed his nose into his fur playfully. "I'm Crowsight, you don't have anything to worry here, you're safe, and we sure can't say less considering you're with Tinyfawn." He mewed softly, giving the kit a lick between the ears, the tom had always had a fatherly side, he loved kits! "Did you come here on your own or did someone bring you here? Because if you were brought here, it means that your mother, or father, knows about the clans." He said, taking in the kit's scent, it wasn't one he knew. Turning his attention to his hidden paw again, he met Duffle's gaze. "Mind showing me what you're hiding under there? We sure wouldn't want you to be injured..." He added, worry clearly evident in his tone, the tom was always like that, being with a kit or his clanmates, he cared, and that was what made him who he was.

Tinyfawn looked over at Crowsight, happy to see him. She purred and pawed at the toms shoulder. "No I didn't get lost or anything. I found him. He says his mother had to leave him or his two legs would send him away." The feline mewed softly as she then put her attention back on Cragkit. "Are you sure you like it? If not, you can tell me if you have anything else you like? Stonekit? Kestrelkit? Larkkit? Rockkit? Curlkit?" The now new queen looked nervously at Crowsight, unsure of how to handle this because he wasn't hers.

Nodding in agreement with what Crowsight had said, "Yes, you are 100% safe here. I promise you that. I don't take promises lightly!" She purred as she moved herself slightly closer to both toms. She found it cute that Crowsight enjoyed and loved having kits around just as much as she did. "And Crowsight is my best friend here in Skyclan so you can trust him." She said as she motioned toward Cragkit and what he was hiding. "It's okay"

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!