View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Stormpaw looked at Ibispaw as the other apprentice looked at him. The grey cat padded slightly behind his fellow apprentice as they hardly knew each other yet, and Stormpaw could sometimes feel quite awkward when having a normal chat with another apprentice. "Huh? Oh! I'm 6 moons. And you?" Stormpaw cast the patchy cat a strange look as he noticed his paw steps were louder than needed. "Are you alright?" The apprentice didn't really feel any concern for Ibispaw, as did he also not feel concern for any other cat, but the way this cat was acting was weird. Stormpaw was very curious as to why he was acting like so.
As soon as their eyes met, Ibispaw immediately looked away, his stump of a tail quivering with nervousness, he didn't enjoy eye-contact much, he always felt like other cats were trying to dig through and read his emotions, trying to read his thoughts, prying. And he felt like that in conversation too, or sometimes that the other cat just really didn't care at all and he was simply wasting breath in continuing the conversation, thus why he didn't enjoy speaking to others either. Overall he just didn't like being around others, he always saw the worst in cats, and really, Stormpaw hadn't changed his view in the slightest, but luckily enough he was good at hiding his opinions and views of other cats and how he felt about them, knowing that it would only make things worse, then well, no cat would like him.. Not.. That he would mind. It's complicated. "Oh I'm uh, 10 moons." His voice came out as a sort of resigned sigh, his gaze fixing back ahead. Ibispaw was looking forward to the day he would be given his warrior name, then the only time he would really have to be near others was during patrols, but he could go out hunting all by himself, walking, no one would question him.. It would be nice. Blinking at the other apprentice's question, Ibispaw's yellow gaze glanced over at Stormpaw for a moment before looking back ahead. "H-Huh? Oh.. Yeah, I'm fine.. Are you alright?" The question was empty, it was clear that Ibispaw wasn't much interested in the answer to it, and he wasn't trying to hide the fact either.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?