Old February 20th, 2018, 09:41 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ❤ owl's everything finder ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Name: Shadepaw
Role Wanted: Pondpaw’s love interest
Why: I think we could come up with a really interesting plot for them, especially with Shadepaw being so manipulative… maybe originally he could be trying to trick her or something and then actually fall in love with her? Also, I think she could really put him in his place with his ego and stuff c:
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Manipulative} {Polite} {Cruel} {Intelligent} {Strategist} {Evil} {Realist} {Extroverted}
Anything else: nope!

Name: Berrykit
Role Wanted: Pondpaw’s best friend
Why: Well, they’d definitely compliment each other really well… I feel like Berrykit would try to boss Pondpaw around a lot, and she’d probably be like “I’m not taking this from you” and straighten her out a little bit… but Berry would definitely stand up for her when it counted c:
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Extroverted} {Optimist} {Leader} {Bossy} {Bratty} {Sarcastic} {Honest} {Fickle} {Adventurous}
Anything else: none

Name: Obsidiansky
Role Wanted: Windcrest’s friend
Why: He would be able to help her get out of her shell some… and he would definitely support her, and try to make her feel better - give her little pep-talks and stuff - so I thought that’d be fun, and maybe he could go rant to her about his little love dilemma xD
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Friendly} {Listener} {Guarded} {Intelligent} {Loyal} {Reliable} {Logical} {Analyst}

Name: Rosethorn
Role Wanted: Windcrest’s enemy
Why: She’d definitely HATE how shy Windcrest was… she’s not the type to be very patient with cats like that, and she’d probably also hate the fact that she’s living in WindClan and think of her as a coward - anyways, we could probably come up with some pretty cool plot ideas with them too, maybe Rose is jealous of Wind at some point for something?
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Manipulative} {Flirtatious} {Dark} {Cruel} {Impatient} {Extroverted} {Realist} {Intelligent} {Logical}
Anything else: none

Name: Butterflywing
Role Wanted: Windcrest’s friend
Why: She would be all goofy and try and get Windcrest to laugh, and I think they’d be really cute friends… especially because Butterfly would constantly want to “set her up” with friends and be taking her out all the time and stuff…
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Cheerful} {Optimist} {Extroverted} {Protective} {Bubbly} {Kind} {Loving}

Name: Rebelfire
Role Wanted: Tinyfawn’s best friend
Why: So, I definitely feel like their personalities are pretty different… and they might not get along super well all the time, but Rebel would definitely be a “back off my friend, you don’t get to say that about her” type of cat if anyone tried to be mean to Tiny and they’d definitely be able to have some good talks and stuff… there might be some rough points but I mean it’d be interesting anyways!
Picture/Description:
Personality: {Sarcastic} {Intelligent} {Fiery} {Loyal} {Honest} {Leader} {Extroverted} {Realist} {Logical}
Anything else: @Owl

All accepted~ c; thanks I'll message you about creating plots for everyone!

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!