Default Re: ❤ owl's everything finder ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Name:
Shadepaw
Role Wanted:
Tinyfawn's Apprentice
Why(optional):
Due to Shadepaw being born both without a voice and an appearance that could scare anyone, I do believe having a gentle, motherly mentor for him would be the wisest decision on his behalf because he has no family that cares for him nor does he have any real friends right now, so he's basically on his own for the most part right now. I would like him to start his warrior training and show Skyclan that there is more to this apprentice than just his disabilities and looks.
Picture/Description:
Shadepaw is what is known as a lykoi, which is more commonly known as the werewolf cats. His fur, rather than being soft and silky, is course and rough to the touch, but doesn't even cover his entire body. His paws, underbelly and center of his face are completely lacking of any fur and accompanied with his amber-hued eyes – the poor tomcat is truly a horrifying creature to most of his clanmates, especially young kittens and his fellow apprentices. Being an ugly-looking animal, some cats think that he isn't even a cat and show faces of disgust when they see him – even know he does not mean any real harm to his clan, or anyone for that matter.
Personality:
Kindhearted | Supportive | Doubtful | Introverted | Helpful
Anything else:
He was a born mute, so all forms of verbal communication from him is impossible.
Mention:
@Owl
Accepted! Although he's mute he can of course hear right??

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!