View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 08:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
After awhile, to the small apprentice’s pure delight, Raspberrybubble finally approached her, apologizing for the delay in her training this morning. “It’s alright, we all get busy with our lives now and then.” Newtpaw remarked with a polite smile coming to her expression as she lifted her head from the morning meal that she had resting between her paws, “Elder duties, huh? That sounds wonderful. The elders have always been kind to me when I was young and I remember overhearing a few stories from them over these moons. I bet Fallowbreeze is a kindhearted cat and I will be honored to meet them.” It was true that the munchkin had never personally known an elder nor had a long interaction with one, but she knew that she could do this. Respect and kindness towards the older generation of the clans was a must for a youth such as her. With that being said, Newtpaw quickly, but not too rushingly, finished eating her morning meal and then buried the bones in some loose dirt before standing up and facing her mentor with her fluffy tail swishing behind her. “Okay, I’m all ready to go now.” She mewed, “Onward to the Elder’s Den, I assume.” The apprentice was ready for this - she could feel it in her bones and it made her prepared for the task ahead of her now. Taking a few steps now, the apprentice began heading in the direction of the den where the elders rested, hoping that this was where she would meet Fallowbreeze - that would be the most obvious place, of course.
Raspberry purred at her ensusiasm to do elder duties only time apprentices wantto do apprentice duties... she chuckled slightly trotting after her apprentice, she pressumed she’d pass with ease...after all...Newtpaw wasn’t like those apprentices that always got in trouble for play fighting none the less.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here