View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 10:52 AM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydreams ears perked when spotting a cat enter his den. shadetail. hm. they hadnt seen him around the clan too often before. was he new? "Go ahead and lay in an open nest and make yourself at home. I just need to gather a few things." they mewed. with everything that had been going on, daydream was..tired. all the wars. all of the fighting. they themselves had almost gotten killed in the battle! they were a medcat yet they had more scars than any other warrior at this point. they slowly made their way to their herb wall, it was made of stone and organized with herbs in every crack and crevice. their eyes glazed over the wall for a long time, tilting their head and trying not to doze off. once they picked their head back up they leaned forward, taking out a few rushed and guessed herbs they would need and made their way over to the other feline.
Shadetail just grunted, the gray tom making his way over to a rather nice looking nest and allowed himself to sink into it. A sharp pain, fire hot, shot through his shoulder and he winced, a hiss sliding out from his lips and forcing him to readjust how he was sitting. Pain like this usually didn't bother the tom, but too long without treatment and an out of place shoulder could cause some acute problems - unbeknownst to Shadetail. He was clueless when it came to anything herb-related, and preferred to leave it up to those who knew best. "You're Daydream, right?" he asked, casting his yellow gaze over to where the medicine cat sat in front of their herb store. He hadn't officially met the ShadowClan healer, and though he knew Daydream must've seen a thousand faces in their training, the warrior still felt the need to introduce himself. "I'm Shadetail. I..." he stated, then decided to just let his voice dwindle off, shaking his head just a bit. For once, there was a cat who didn't know about his Syndicate past. Or maybe they did. Maybe word had gotten around about a Dusk Syndicate fighter joining the ranks of a Clan. The tom winced, this time not from the pain in his shoulder though. His eyes were clouded over in thought, and he just waited patiently for the medicine cat to bring the herbs over, falling quiet and letting silence fill the den.