View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2018, 09:31 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Maybe! I'm actually not clear on this "faking emotions" thing. Is it like she'd pretending to be ok or she was pretending to be hurt?)

Vixenpaw watched as the other apprentice got up straightening up just a little faster than she might have guessed for a cat you had just practically kissed the earth for her dead friend. Something about this apprentice was just...odd. Vixenpaw couldn't quite put her paw on it. Maybe she was just awkward or weird. Either way didn't make much difference. Waving her paw dismissively at the shecat's comment. "As if the clans need an excuse to fight each other. And anyway, don't you want to know who did it then? I mean, if he was sooooo important to you and everything," the shecat replied
[ she’s pretending to be okay. ]

Thinking for a moment and trying to force an explanation into words, the she-cat finally answered, “Of course I want to know who did it! I’d love to avenge Branchpaw- I know it won’t bring him back, but at least he wouldn’t be dying like he wasn’t cared about. I just...” Clearing her throat to pause for a second, she continued more quietly, “I just don’t want to lose my temper, and have things get out of hand...”
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯