Old September 22nd, 2017, 04:14 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Undercover's Extra Kitties

Ɠ я є у ѕ н α τ τ є я

G e n d e r • A g e • R a n k • P r e f e r e n c e
Male • 37 Moons • Warrior • Heterosexual

A p p e a r a n c e
Greyshatter is, as his name suggests, grey. He has a long, light grey tail, powerful grey shoulders, pale grey tipped ears, and a dark grey muzzle. You get the picture. He can be considered fluffy, but beneath all that fur, he is actually pretty lean. Grey stands around 9.5 inches and is around 10 pounds. I feel you were to guess his breed, he would seem pretty much like an Angora.
His eyes are dark green color and stand out against his light grey fur. Grey's claws are long and curved, and he actually has six toes instead of five.

P e r s o n a l i t y
Observant • Responsible • Perseverant • Polite • Realistic
Greyshatter is a fairly solitary feline. He likes to hunt and be alone, but he won't reject friendship. Although he finds it a little challenging and self-wearing to be around other cats for a long period time, Grey won't complain about his discomfort out loud. He is considerate of other's emotions and feelings, but will fight when it's necessary.
Grey is a critical thinker. He absolutley loves solving problems, and can come up with a quick remark in a heartbeat. Although he isn't a little slow at jumping into a fight, even a simple one over stolen prey, Grey will stick to the warrior code and protect his clanmates. Greyshatter may come off as a distant, unsocial cat, but he is truly down to earth and rationally realistic.

M a t e
None//Open

C r u s h
None at the moment

K i t s
None

O t h e r

Last edited by Undercover; September 22nd, 2017 at 04:15 PM.