View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Why all the hate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
If I have been hateful in sorry. Trust me it's not you it's me. That goes for every hater out there. They don't hate you they hate themselves. Asking the to hate you just tears them down even more bc the more they hate other people the more they hate themselves... especially if they ask for it. Trust me this is coming from the most hated and biggest hater there is. Don't say "do it to me" say. "Stop your just hurting yourself"... become there friend get to know them and comfort them cause hell knows what's going on in there life but a friend always helps... take it from me.

-the inspired human with a passion for writing.
The problem in my case is that I was hated because I tried to help and become friend, and somehow this is the second time happening to me in a month that someone I try to help just says they hate me. In 10 years, it's only now that two people tells me they hate me, 5 years for one of them, they told me a year ago, and about half a year for the other one, and they told me half an hour ago. And all her friends went on her side, but they didn't ask themselves what I was trying to do. No one asks themselves why I do the things I do. I do it because I care, and because it is in my nature, and people don't like me going personal. So your trick might work in short-term only, but unless you get really close to the person, doing this will only make it weird and destroy your friendship. Any tricks and powers have their downside, so use it carefully. Everything that repairs can also destroy. And right now I did lots of repairing, now I'm being destroyed.

(by the way, this is not drama, this is how I feel and it will probably be deleted, but I want people to know that I won't stay speechless towards this, I will act soon. I'll probably put out a video about all the things going on on the forum and to solve this once and for all. This is not the end of the drama, unless someone acts and speak for everyone to put an end to this. Tomorow, I have decided that I was this person. My recent crisis forced me to act, so get ready, because here comes the pain-train)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~