View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2016, 11:15 PM
PFP by me!!

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Why all the hate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizerel View Post
Recently I have noticed so much hate happening all over the site. The chatbox and forums seem to be filled with so much hate and sadness, and its hard to bear. I see all these things of people purposefully trying to hurt others, people going out of their way to break rules or do so much wrong. Can we please stop this? stop all of this right now!

Hate only creates more hate, so why be hateful? Show others that you care by trying, trying to be a better person. Trying to make someone happy. Trying your best to do whatever you can to make the world a better place.

If no one else wants to try, I will, I will take all the hate, all the sadness, all the suffering, and carry it on my shoulders, just so that no one else has to deal with it. If you are going to hate, hate me, not someone else. Say mean things to me, beat me up, torture me, do whatever you can to me, just dont do it to someone else, even if that someone else is yourself.

Right now is the time to be loving and caring, thats how we make the world better. Anyone that reads this, I emplore you to be the better person, the person that rises above the hate and the sadness and does something good. We all need to do our best to stop the hate, so please start now, and please, do not hate.

sorry for the rant, this just needs to get out there.

Actually, back in my school a few years ago (Actually a LONG time ago) they told us "Be nice to others, it may be the only light they get." or something like that. Either way, if people are being depressed, sad, or angry we should try to help them out of that time, even if they might not need it. Stop the hate!

XxDu§kyxX
E C H O

~other social medias: https://8jester8.carrd.co~

NOTICE:
Due to school, and other activities, I won't be able to be as active as I usually am, so expect subtly to drastically decreased activity until the next break/spring or summer break/weekends!