Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2023, 11:11 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, Iā€™m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Starcave

ā˜„. *. ā‹† Ghostblaze
The large snow bengal tom, heavily scarred across his whole body, chuckled, it sounding like stone scraping against stone and he had it echo through the cave as he heard Brokenstar. He opened his burning amber eyes that looked like flames with the yellow that surrounded his pupil. He quickly stalked out, seemingly melting out from the shadows as he let his gaze burn into the two others he could see, Pebblepool was the other one, who had boomed rather loudly as she spoke and the dark forest cat scoffed at silently as he waited for the dramatics to be done, and he let his burning glaze flicker to Coldsong as he spoke. While he didn't know these cats personally, he had at least heard of Coldsong while he was watching his former clan from the darkness. Being the only Dark Forest cat so far, he felt a shiver of disgust of being surrounded by Starclan cats, but pushed those feelings away.

He had been watching the clans from the dark woods that he called his home, snarling in disgust as weakling cats were brought back from the dead and they wasted the kindness those in the dark woods had given them by dying like a weak kittypet, only to beg to be brought back once again. He wish he could have stopped every single one of those lives that were brought back, but he was only one cat and couldn't be everywhere at once.

Truly he wasn't surprised at the amount of weakness that seemed to infect the clans lately as it even infect his clan when he was still alive before he was killed because of a mistake. He pushed his past away as he spoke, his voice sounding like stones scraping against stone, "The cats of the clans have always been weak and soft, and I'm disappointed that weaklings have been allowed back just to be killed only moons later. I don't take kindly to that. I'll stand with you in this matter, they must learn that we are to be feared and not easily walked over." He rasped, though the cold and calm anger was evident.
@Poprock @marshall @naiad @BEAR. @Jester @Lillian @Starfall @dino.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)

Last edited by perseus.; April 11th, 2023 at 11:31 PM.