View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:42 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
The entire race back to camp felt like one long blur. She was small, but Dusklion didn't falter with her brother on her back. Her blue eyes were determined and set on where camp was. One paw in front of the other... it was this automated thought process that allowed her to keep going, despite the ways in which the ground started to spin around her due to the blow she'd gotten to her head.

Arriving into camp she turned sharply towards the medicine den, poking her head in and laying her brother down in one of the open nests. "Fix him," she demanded with a narrowed look towards Marigoldleap, then to Seabreeze and Dunepounce if either of the toms had followed her. "One of you stay with him. If he wakes, I want to know." And with that she turned and stalked back into the clearing.

"BIRDSNOW!"

Her yowl was fierce as it rang through camp, blood still trickling from the small wound on the side of her head. Stars she hoped the leader was here and at attention; her paws itched to call together the patrol herself but she knew she needed to let Birds know before anything else was done, especially after the meeting.

Unsheathed claws scraped the sandy clearing while her tail flicked irritably behind her. If Birds didn't show soon, Dusk would take matters into her own paws. She'd had enough of these outsiders testing their borders, and she wanted to make sure they were truly gone.

[ @Madelaine - for healing, he's already been patched with cobwebs and the injuries have been cleaned - will likely need a more expert eye to do a once over! @poppy @Dolomedes @naiad ]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze raced alongside Dusklion as she ran through the camp and to the medicine den. He really, really disliked how much jolting was happening to Fadingsun with an unaddressed head wound as well as all of the regular wounds but he knew that Fadingsun needed proper attention now. The tom watched as Dusklion dropped off her brother at the den, ordering Marigoldleap before turning to him and Dunepounce if the other was behind him, to stay nearby. Seabreeze didn't say anything about the sharpness of the tone of voice, "Of course, I won't leave his side." He wouldn't leave because he needed to stay so Fadingsun didn't end up like Cloverpaw, he couldn't let Fadingsun end up like Cloverpaw. The warrior watched as Dusklion bounded away before shaking clear his head and addressing the acting medicine cat himself with a different sort of concern filled frenzy in his tone and eyes.

"I have given basic aid to the many cuts and scratches alongside his body, the most concerning being the bout of them around the shoulders and his stomach. Though he appears to have a head wound that I didn't know how to do anything for. I have only cleaned the wounds and stopped bleeding, I didn't want him to bleed out on the way here." Seabreeze reported, the morbid familiarity of this situation haunting him like a ghost. "I didn't have time to do anything else, I needed to get him here for a more experienced paws." The tom backed away, giving just enough space for Marigoldleap and the other acting med cats to work as they needed but he refused to let Fadingsun leave his sight. Some part of him wanted to check the stars, to see if there were any new ones but he didn't let himself, he couldn't let himself.

His blue eyes swung onto Swanberry and he felt a sort of odd protective denfensiveness fill him that he hasn't felt since Cloverpaw had gone away, "No, he is stable for now, I want a medicine cat seeing him now." He knew he was colder than he needed to be and he knew that he would feel bad and regret his biting tone, she was only trying to help but he wouldn't let her. He couldn't trust her, he didn't know if she knew what she was doing. She could hurt Cloverp-...hurt Fadingsun even more.
[ @Marigoldwhisper - Swanberry | @Madelaine - Marigoldleap ]
[ sorry for the double mention, thought I would have Sea give a current report of Fadingsun, also I am not upset at you Marigold ooc, Sea is just having some ptsd rn ]
[ EDIT: Sorry, I decided that this would be a better fit posting in the med den, not the clearing so I moved the post over here. Sorry about that /w\ ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]