View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 07:41 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Its for good reason. no need to complain over some lost of sleep." he replied coldly, not getting the hint that it was a joke in the slightest sense. hed been cold ever since him and fireflare had gotten in that big fight so long ago. it seemed like seasons. the last time they talked it was green leaf. they were twins, tied at the hip and finishing eachothers setences, walking the same way, always telling eachother everything. now there was nothing. how could his brother betray him? how could he leave him the dust like that? they were suppose to be eachothers person. they were strict to the warrior code. they kiled anyone who didnt follow it that crossed their path. spireflare had so muchblood on his claws he could make a river. warriors, kits,,,elders. he was ruthless. not to mention he didnt think shecats were as equal as him. he was "traditional" to put it lightly. so walking next to heatherfur was an experience to his mindset currently. he kept walking though, letting the snow burn bitterly between his toes as he walked, keeping his harsh green eyes focused on their surrounding and sniffing the air every few moments. his bright, deep ginger pelt contrasted with the snow on the moor greatly, but that didnt matter. it wasnt like there was anything to hunt on these damn moors anyway, damn snow.
Heatherfur's ears perked up slightly at the tone Spireflare replied in, surprise giving way to annoyance on her face. It was hard for the warrior to hide her expressions too well - she always tended to wear her emotions on her pelt - and this was no exception. It rattled her a bit that Spireflare seemed to be in a foul mood as her, if not worse. I wonder what burrs got caught in his pelt? she thought to herself, still watching the side of his face as they walked, ignoring the snow that gripped her paws with it's cold claws. "Yes, I'm sure it is. But this soon after the battle? They're probably still whining about their injuries to Caliapaw!" She found that last part funny, since it humored her that an apprentice was taking on the full duties of a medicine cat. At least WindClan had Surgestorm - with his experience, the Clan would be healed in no time flat. Taking a moment, she opened her jaws and tasted the wind, eyes shut slightly to avoid the gusts of wind that pinned her whiskers back. "I can't even taste any trace of ThunderClan," she added, giving a shrug of her shoulders and looking over at Spireflare, curious to see if he would still carry the same tone.