Old February 19th, 2018, 10:29 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird would be lying if she said she wasn't hurt by the Stormglare behavior. Usually, the tom was rather sweet with her which of course she loved even if she would never truly say that outright. What could she say? She had built up barriers that she knew were almost impossible to get through and if some cat did manage to get through they probably wouldn't be pleased with their prize. "No, I not that hungry and even if I was I wouldn't eat...I don't deserve it." She conceded, not bothering to through in some useless mean comment for fear it would anger Stormglare into more bickering, "I won't take the tansy either Stormglare. I love you too much to betray you like that. And besides, you're right I'm the one who wanted more kits in the first place." She assured, deciding to now just dump apologies onto him, "Y-your just so much better then me I d-don't deserve you!" She admitted softly, as they neared the clan entrance not caring if some cat who was passing by heard her because well it was the truth. And it was time Gorsebird admitted it.
The words made him stop where he was heading. He blinked, she was lying? The thought had question. The voice and the way she said it reassured that she wasn't. Stormglare look at the ground before turning his head, heading back to Gorsebird. She wouldn't do this in public. Why now? It seem so.. new. "Beauty, its okay. Its okay. We all have our faults, I just.. just wanted a apology. A real one. " He meowed, licking her head. That was all he really wanted. He offered her one of the biggest smile he could give which seem like a normal smile to anyone. Stormglare eyes seem to twinkle. "I love you, when I say I love you that means all of you. Even if we have our differences." He purr, feeling his heart warm. He did sign up for all of this, either way. He wasn't lucky but wasn't unlucky. Sometimes Stormglare knew that his shields were damaged, very damaged. Cats have beat them down. Now it seem so hard to see his life without Gorsebird.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc