Old February 19th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose Queen View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

A shudder passed through her at the thought of Blazingstar losing his last life, however realistic it was. That was the danger of being a warrior. Quizzically, she inquired, “Feeling a bit morbid?” It was supposed to be a jovial time for WindClan, having a new deputy and promise for the future. “I hope you don’t think of this ceremony as making arrangements for your deathbed. You can’t die, there are too many ThunderClan cats you haven’t smacked any sense into yet.” By the time Blazingstar was giving up his last life, she certainly prayed to StarClan they weren’t still struggling with ThunderClan and RiverClan.

“Alright, let’s do it,” she started toward the territory, a small skip in her step. Looking back, Roanfeather couldn’t help but notice he had one of those smiles that was hard not to instantly return. Blazingstar was charming, handsome no doubt. If she hadn’t been entirely convinced already, the wink sealed the deal. “Ha,” she chortled lightly, “as if I could take down a cat like you. I’m convinced there’s muscle somewhere beneath that fluffy pelt of yours.” Roanfeather prodded his shoulder, touching the tip of her tail to his fur. Jokingly, she meowed with a wink of her own, “Maybe it’s hiding somewhere among the leaf-bare pudge.”

"Oh, I'll be around for a while, don't worry. You guys can't get rid of me that easily!" he chuckled a little. His tail waved around a bit before he continued on. "Doesn't seem like smacking sense into them is working, but hopefully it will one day," he commented. How many fights were there going to be before a winner was declared? That was all it really needed: a winner. StarClan knew.

Blazingstar had to stop and take in what Roanfeather had just said. Pudge?! He had started to walk towards the territory with her, but had to stop and look over his shoulder at his fur. After a moment, he stared back at her, his jaw slightly dropped as if he didn't know what to say. Fluffing out his chest, lifted his chin and narrowed his eyes in a playful challenge at her. "I'm fluffy! There's more fur on me than there is pudge! I'll prove it to you if I have to, a quick pin won't hurt anyone," he replied with a flick of his tail before he found his paws following after her once again.