View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:09 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Only if that makes you my Mr. Flare." he purred playfully, taking a paw and playfully shoving him back. he tilted his head in thought of a surprise, going over the places he knew in his head. "Well, i would suggest going out of territory, but it seemed like almost half of the forest doesnt like us very much." fireflare snorted, a brief mention at riverclan and thunder clan. those prey stealers could think what ever they wanted, honestly. fireflare didnt care, and he was sure blazing didnt either,"but I know a spot in our territory. now come with me, Mr.Flare!" he chuckled, padding a bit faster towards the camp exit with a pep in his step, humming in excitement.

Blazingstar let out a laugh, before trying to avoid Fireflare's paw. He failed of course and took the shove with an over-dramatic stumble. Giving the other warrior a playful growl, he moved quickly to swat his ears like a kitten before darting towards the entrance, slowly down halfway through camp. "Secret spot in the territory to get jumped, it is!" he joked, matching Fireflare's pace now to follow him more efficiently. Deep down, Blazingstar knew that being in the territory or leaving it meant they risk meeting enemies. Just the two of them wouldn't be able to manage like that, especially when half of ThunderClan wanted them dead. Actually, they wanted him dead. Well, he wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon so they would be stuck with WindClan breathing over their shoulder for a while.