View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:23 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw scrabbled out from under his mentor before she could fall on him, clambering to his feet, she was back up and turning to launch at him in a moment, and though the attack was a bit off balance, she still managed to catch him over the shoulders with her paws, sending him rolling in the dry grass and dust. Disoriented from his tumble, Thistlepaw hastily got upright and bolted sideways. He had lost sight of Ambercloud in the confusion and was thinking only of how staying in one place was no good defensively.
Shockingly enough, the mentor hit her target, and sent him sprawling across the training moor. Ambercloud didn't wait for him to get up, immediately sprinting towards his body as he stood hastily and ran- right into her, sending both of them across the grass and dirt. Spitting the clumped sod out of her jaws, she stood not quite as quickly as her apprentice had before, and prepared for his next move. Lowering her stance into a defensive crouch, ears erect and pointed sharply in his direction, eyes unblinking, jaws silent, she waited, ready for anything he might throw at her.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯