View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 07:47 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Her whiskers twitched and growled her tail started to lash behind her she huffed " they should have asked some other clan . And they killed our deputy ?! Who do they think they are to just waltz in and kill our deputy when they say they are just going to hunt our prey which they aren't fast enough to. I mean c'mon ! I know you say we're not enemies any more but doesn't it make you angry ? To me thunderclan are nothing but a whole bunch of mouse brained cats to think they can just do that " she shouted she huffed again and shook her fur vigorously and taking a deep breath then sighed " sorry " she murmured her tail stopped lashing
He purred,” Your young, I get why you don’t understand. We got our revenge. We allied with Shadowclan and attacked their camp. They lost cats as did we. They learned a lesson. And to be honest, Snowstar swears to Starclan she didn’t know about them murdering our deputy they only intended to get enough rabbits to keep the clan alive, and I don’t blame them for not wanting Riverclan’s fish.” He meowed,” Though they simply could have asked first instead of killing our deputy.” He meowed rather distastefully.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here