View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 12:44 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"It's fine I'd understand. Besides, it's kinda a surprise you got the 'Nimble' part since during my apprenticeship I went by umm... 'Sweetpaw'" He mumbled the end a bit, not really having a fun time remembering his past name, "But, I guess since you introduced yourself I might as well too, Aspenburr. I'm Nimblewhisker I'm a newish warrior as well and I'm kinda a chatterbox or... so I've been told." He chirped pleased to have maybe found a new friend in the clan.
Aspenburr shifted as he sat beside the other tom. "I listen more than I talk, so I hear things fly around." He explained. The level headed tom cast a small flicker of a smile to the cat. Sweetpaw, the name didn't ring a bell, though for a tom cat, Sweet was a misinforming prefix. He didn't blame the cat for wanting a change. The information of the other being a chatterbox brought a smile to his face. The tom liked talkative cats, mostly because he didn't talk as much himself, so it helped the flow of conversation. Plus when he met a chatterbox from another clan there was always a higher chance of some secrets slipping that he could take advantage of. "Well Nimblewhisker, what are you up to today? My schedule is pretty clear, so if you have a patrol you're set for I could possibly slip in there with you."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~