View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 02:19 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
The words made him stop where he was heading. He blinked, she was lying? The thought had question. The voice and the way she said it reassured that she wasn't. Stormglare look at the ground before turning his head, heading back to Gorsebird. She wouldn't do this in public. Why now? It seem so.. new. "Beauty, its okay. Its okay. We all have our faults, I just.. just wanted a apology. A real one. " He meowed, licking her head. That was all he really wanted. He offered her one of the biggest smile he could give which seem like a normal smile to anyone. Stormglare eyes seem to twinkle. "I love you, when I say I love you that means all of you. Even if we have our differences." He purr, feeling his heart warm. He did sign up for all of this, either way. He wasn't lucky but wasn't unlucky. Sometimes Stormglare knew that his shields were damaged, very damaged. Cats have beat them down. Now it seem so hard to see his life without Gorsebird.

"Y-you're not mad at me?" Gorsebird mewed, thinking of nuzzling him but deciding not to for fear of getting blood on him. Her nose was still bleeding somewhat harshly and she was halfly convinced she broke the thing so instead she settled for licking him softly on the cheek, "I love you too, sweetling even if half the time I don't act like it." Gorsebird would be the first to say she had a somewhat of a trust issue along with several other problems that most toms wouldn't have the time for but, not Stormglare the tom always seemed to be there for her better or worse. And, that was one of the reasons she loved him so much. It would be difficult to live her life without him.