Old February 20th, 2018, 02:48 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Y-you're not mad at me?" Gorsebird mewed, thinking of nuzzling him but deciding not to for fear of getting blood on him. Her nose was still bleeding somewhat harshly and she was halfly convinced she broke the thing so instead she settled for licking him softly on the cheek, "I love you too, sweetling even if half the time I don't act like it." Gorsebird would be the first to say she had a somewhat of a trust issue along with several other problems that most toms wouldn't have the time for but, not Stormglare the tom always seemed to be there for her better or worse. And, that was one of the reasons she loved him so much. It would be difficult to live her life without him.
"Not anymore." Stormglare replied to her, chuckling a little. Sweetling? Sweetling? He held back a tease, not wanting to ruin the moment. "Sweetling. Imma keep that nickname in mind." He finally said, returning the affection lick. "Now, shall we go get that nose bandaged up?" He asked. Stormglare made a mental note: the cold shoulder always works. He was a bit worried if it was broken, what if it was crooked? Gorsebird may become upset again. The tom knew that one day his mate may be taken away from him, or he would be taken away from her. It happened. He just wanted to hold onto these good moments for as along as he could. "Sweetling.." Stormglare added, obviously enjoying the nickname. Not his fault his beauty was creative.

[ should we end it here? ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc