View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2018, 05:11 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail annoyed that question had to come up, but she wouldn’t admit it ofcourse,” Well, I had a mate at one point named Gorsefeather...a fox killed him about six moons ago. As for kits I had two kits named Jaypaw and Applepaw, but they died being mousebrained and sneaking off to have an adventure and tried to fight off a badger out of the safety of the clan territory, and I had a daughter named Fernpaw who became a rouge, I don’t know if she’s even alive.” She meowed pausing to prepare the lie she told her clan about the other kits,” and I had three kits but when they were 3 moons old they snuck off, you know how kits are doing mousebrainned things such as sneaking out of camp and all, well they managed to get far enough that the search patrol couldn’t find them and they gave up eventually. It was meerly a moon after my mate died which was two moons after Jaypaw and Applepaw died and three moons after Fernpaw abandoned the clans.” She meowed, everything was true except the part about the kittens who went missing, truthfully she abandoned them a moon after her mate died by the thunderpath, unknownst to her they were alive in Thunderclan.
Blackbird listened to her intently, but as she spoke about her kittens who went missing during the night... It somehow didn't make sense to him, queens cared so much about their kits that the slightest movement of their kits woke them up. "I'll be honest... But that last story barely makes sense, normally, a queen wakes up when she feels that one of her kits is missing, it's instincts, look, you can tell me the truth, after all, I'm pretty much always alone, so a secret is well kept when I'm told one, don't feel forced to tell me, I just know you aren't telling the truth." He admitted, placing his tail over her back. "I'm sorry for your mate and kits, though I'm not believing, not even in the slightest, the story about your last kits." The Thunderclanner mewed, he felt compassion towards the she-cat, he never had gotten the chance to raise kits. "I actually feel a bit jealous to know that you actually had kits... But in ThunderClan, no one has their eye on me, but I guess patience is something important for all of us, so I'm doing exactly that, waiting to meet the right she-cat." He added.

Last edited by Gone; March 10th, 2018 at 05:12 PM.