View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2018, 01:50 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionstar wasn’t surprised by his answer. Powdernose never have been the one for gossip, as much as Passionstar knew. It must had been the talk everywhere. With Snowstar’s surprised resigning and whether or not Passionstar would do success as leader, or would he befall them and strand them? Passionstar didn’t like that type of talk. He was a challenging tom. Though, he felt not ready to run a clan, life was spontaneous. Now, he was leader. This was his clan. He depended on his warriors as they depended on them. He’d be darn if he left them stranded. Passionstar had chuckled at his friend’s response. “That sounds exactly like you.” Passionstar wasn’t into gossip either. Sometimes he was the last one to hear current events. The only true news he liked to hear was about battles or concerning the other clans. Upon Powdernose’s touch, Passionstar turned to his friend with a bright smile. Powdernose wasn’t only lazy, but he was a small tom, and had such a faint voice that Passionstar often had to strain his ears of lean down to hear him. Hearing the jab thrown his way, Passionstar puffed out his chest proudly, “Someone has to do it. If I didn’t, you’d be sleeping an entire century!” The leader let out an exasperated sigh, then gave a dramatic roll of his eyes. Where Powdernose was lazy, Passionstar made up in energy. One of Passionstar’s favorite activity was jumping from tree to tree. An activity less than appreciated by his other half. Supposed it was an opposites attract. Passionstar admitted, even with a lazy best friend, he wouldn’t change him for anyone in the world. “Ah, a walk does sound like something you need.” Passionstar purred, joking. He lifted himself up, shaking each limb to pump them up as if he was going running instead. “Tell me about it! I feel quite special, Friend - you’re taking me to one of your infamous place. Lucky me!” Powdernose was right. They did need to catch up. Passionstar knew they had a lot of things to talk about. Spending time with Powdernose was always a plus in his agenda. Affectionately, he cuffed his tail over the ears of the Siamese. “Lead the way, why don’tcha?”
[ changed to territory since i didn't have him stay in the den or clearing for very long ^^ ]

purring softly, powdernose stood and nodded. "alright, your majesty," he mewed, smirking mischievously. his movements were light as the tom slid from the warrior's den out into the clearing, glancing back at the warmth of his nest before padding forwards. i just wanted to sleep a little longer, powdernose thought with a pout. his fur fluffed up in the slightest as he walked through the clearing without stopping, easily slipping through the bustling clan and out into the territory. once outside, he shook out his pelt and sighed.
"hurry up, slowpoke!" he called teasingly, "we'll be elders by the time we get there!" powdernose snorted at his lame joke and began on his path again. trail, trail, ah-ha! there it is. he smiled and turned, trotting across the forest almost aimlessly. after he came across a large tree stump, the tom hopped upon it and plopped down. "here we are," he chuckled.
powdernose looked around with a saddened gaze, seeming wistful. he quickly shook it away, however, and replaced it with a kind expression. "so, mister leader, anything you want to speak of in particular?" the siamese spoke slyly, clearly trying to annoy his friend, which he did every time they were able to hang out.