View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:36 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: Finder Finder Finder!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
for shredfern i have chipmunkchatter who could be his adoptive sister??

for driftpaw i have asphodelkit as an enemy, sproutkit as a friend!!
( sprout is part of the fuzz family, however, she does not share their beliefs. )

i have pipitchirp as a friend for beesting,

val as an enemy for grey!

and, last but not least, lyra as an enemy for keiko!

darn, forgot a roleplay example,,,
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...281#post464281
chipmunkchatter - accepted [would provide a lot of support for shredfern]

asphodelkit - accepted [pretty self explanatory as to why they wouldn't like each other]

sproutkit - accepted [little iffy on this one, want to see their dynamic]

pipitchirp - accepted [would help character development]

val - ACCEPTED [grey would fight him every two seconds omg]

lyra - ACCEPTED [keiko would despise her omg]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
@yummyluc
Honeykit as Shredfern's friend. She would cheer him up when he' sdown and just be an honest little furball for some company. {Link} is an example of a few of my roleplay posts.
mm, a little iffy. shredfern's personality is finished [link in signature] so i'm not entirely sure the connection would work
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
a friend for SHREDFERN i have Doeskip

a friend for DRIFTPAW i have Daydream

a friend or possible love interest for BEETLESKIP i have risingcreek

a friend for FERNWATCHER i have larkfall
doeskip - rejected [he responds badly to "tough-love" and desires more soft verbal and physical affection]

daydream - accepted [again, iffy on this one. driftpaw would need her realistic, snarky remarks from time to time to bring them back down to earth, but her stern and sarcastic attitude could result in Bad Times, ya feel?]

risingcreek - accepted [beetleskip is rather skittish, the calm and relaxing tone risingcreek possesses would help with his anxious behaviour]

larkfall - accepted [seems like a good match for fernwatcher because of his nervous persona. the energy larkfall has would calm him a bit]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
I have Cloudflight for a friend for Beetleskip. I know that she's really talkative, but she would feel bad for Beetleskip and his skittish personality and try to help him. ~Example of her personality~

Hollypelt would be nice as a sibling for Beesting, I think. She's really shy and would love someone to confide in and would love her sibling no matter what. ~Example of her personality~

Fernwatcher sounds compatible with Leafshadow, who's pretty go-lucky but also over analyzes things, so they would make good friends. ~Example of her personality~

Rp examples (from the same rp because I'm lazy):
~(Normally)~
~(writers-block)~
~(feelin' creative 1)~
~(feelin' creative 2)~
cloudflight - rejected [sorry, but cloudflight's talkative persona might hurt beetleskip more than help. perhaps if you elaborated a bit on why they would be friends?]

hollypelt - accepted [they are very similar demeanour wise, and i was planning on beesting having close ties with their family]

leafshadow - rejected [fernwatcher is a very, very anxious cat. leafshadow's energetic and fast-paced persona would be enough to make fernwatcher's headspin into Bad Times]

love
characters