View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

She whipped around and stared in horror as Leafstar simply disappeared. “We have to get out of here,” she growled. “I’m not going to fight; that’s not me.” She struggled to her feet, keeping her weight off of her burned leg.
(Leafstar didn't disappear; it was just Bramblepaw's imagination.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[._.]

Featherpaw walked up to the tom. “All of GrassClan left. Now it’s your turn.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
Berrypaw stared speechless at the lifeless body of the GrassClan leader Leafstar. Did he really just kill her? Didn't leaders in Warriors have 9 lives? Maybe - But as Berrypaw gazed at the pool of thick smelling blood spilling out of the leader's neck wound, it might have been something no one could return to. She practically collapsed downwards, just managing to fall into a sitting position, both out of disbelief and weariness.
She just watched someone die. Their eyes were frozen in a look of pure horror, glazed over and dull. They stared at nothing, it gave the young cat chills, but she couldn't seem to look away at the spectacle. One thing they never quite captured in action movies was the look on a dead person's face. They did it well, but it wasn't like seeing the real thing. Not at all. "I just watched someone...die..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Rivergold glared at the rude tom. "Probably because they don't like you, Dustbutt!" she yowled, then noticed Berrypaw.

River lay her tail on the apprentice's shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. Everyone has to see it sometime."
(*remembers accidentally killing a lizard and giving it a burial*)
( @No One's Beeswax @Equinox @Rivergold @Flameleaf )

"BlazeClan!" Blazestar yowled, leaping onto a rock. "We have successfully gotten our revenge on the scourge called GrassClan! We shall return with pride in our eyes; as we have won!"
Bramblepaw looked from side to side, and realized that not many cats were cheering, In fact, it seemed only the -bites were. Though she may be wrong.
Suddenly, Tinypaw leapt to her paws and yowled, "Where's Blackbreeze?!"

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)