View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2017, 02:09 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Ebonyflicker nodded at the apprentice's stance, "Good." He said, "A silver calico? I think so.." The tom tried to recall the cat's name and as he got it his eyes went wide, "Phantomflicker! That was her name, yes. I remember her." He grinned, "Yes, Phantomflicker, she was quite the arrogant cat, but she was determined." His grin hadn't faded as he asked, "How do you know her?" Ebonyflicker shook his pelt and stretched again, as if he was just trying to show off the muscles that rippled underneath his pelt.
[Sorry, short]
Midgepaw jumped up from their stance and studied the tom,
wondering why he was grinning. Phantom? So she was a Clan cat! Surprise flooded their gaze, and they paused then sat down, hoping that Ebonyflicker wouldn't mind. “I don't know her by that name though. She goes by Phantom now.” Midgepaw murmured, pain flickering in their gaze at the thought of their mother. They hated her, and thought that she very much deserved to have been heartbroken by their father. “I lived with her for awhile.” Midgepaw replied in a strained tone, not really wanting to give away much more. To know that they were part Clan was all they needed, to know that they could even have kin here, that was the best news they'd had in awhile.

( It's fine! )