Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2018, 04:25 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze breathed softly, his green-amber gaze watching the apprentice as the young lad stepped up to him. Passionblaze did not expect to touch noses with the dead cat, as he wasn't used to this. He was a little taken off guard, slightly overwhelmed, and almost stepped back. He felt the new life seep into his veins, fresh and cold like the freezing nights of leafbare. All thoughts were pushed aside. For him everything was out of sight. His eyes had closed for a moment until the starclan cat stepped back. Passionblaze let out a deep breath, blinking his eyes frequently to regain conscious. He wondered if dying was like receiving a new life. Cold, yet promising. Passionblaze had nodded, taking account of what the starclan said and watched as he disappeared back into the crowd. The Life of Courage. His first life, now on to his second one.

@guapathecat
Shinepaw sighed, watching Ferretpaw walk away. Well, now it’s my turn, she though as she padded up to Passionblaze, touching noses with him. “I give you the life of loyalty. I died at the claws of a traitorous warrior long ago, so use this life to be loyal to your entire Clan, and the cats within it.” She meowed, sending the life into Passionblaze. Shinepaw smiled. “Use it well.” she mewed, watching from the sidelines as the future leader got his next lives.

Click the eggs!