View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2019, 09:11 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@pomegranate

Streamcloud forced herself to speak to Shinefang,” Yes...it’s my...” she cut herself off giving a small moan before finishing,” first litter.” She felt another spasm and winced once more. She glanced at Ringpaw,” Go ahead Ri-“ she stopped short with yet another wince in pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(One last thing, the admins have said that we should avoid anything too graphic and basically have a timelapse in here somewhere to when the delivery is over. I'll let you both know.)

Shinefang came closer, seeing that the shecat was not feeling able to speak through the pain. She had the dignity of a warrior still and no desire to show the degree of her pain. "Is this your first litter?" he asked her, his voice clear and calm.

His ears gave a twitch as he heard Ringpaw, farther away than he thought she would be. He glanced behind her and saw the fear in her eyes. He understood it better than she realized, but knew he couldn't let her stew in it. This was going to be a crucial part of her medicine cat duties, and although she had a strong urge to run, he knew she had to face that fear instead. "Why don't you come and ask her?" The old tom said simply, waving his tail to beckon her closer. "And while you're at it, come feel her belly. Is that ok with you, Steamcloud?" he asked the queen.
Ringpaw gawked at Shinefang. Awkwardly, she approached Streamcloud. After she said yes, Ringpaw Locked eyes with Shinedabg and shakily waited for a nod of approval. Turning back to the queen, she reached out and was about to feel her stomach when another spasm had taken over, cutting her off. Ringpaw jerked back, her green eyes wide. She didn’t feel comfortable. What if she hurt her? Should she? Was this necessary? She briefly thought it over. It could be a checkup. That’s all it was. ”Tell me to stop if you need to. I don’t want to hurt you so if you feel any pain from my paw, tell me to stop as soon as it happens.” she jabbered loudly.
Pressing one paw, Ringpaw felt around, waiting for Streamcloud to tell her to stop.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!