View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Cosmic flew above the clan, he saw one cat in particular that looked interesting. He hovered there out of sight.
-
Wing flew over to Cosmic and hit his wings randomly.
-
Cosmic lost control and plummeted down, he regained control, and started hovering before he hit the ground. But he was there in front of a lot of cats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deadly saw the black speckled cat, race outta her den curiosity poked his mind.
'Is she late for something?' He thought.
But it looked like the she didn't really have anything to do, she was just watching his sister Killa.
'Hmm.' His wanders and thoughts were mixing together which wasn't a good thing.
The black and white tom saw a tree that had much more shadows then this one he was seating himself on. He'd flap his wings quietly, and glided over to the next tree which turned out to be hovering over the apprentice. Deadly didn't watch where he was landing and put himself on a weak branch, he heard a crack and tried to shuffle his weight on it.
'No, no!' He thought worriedly.
Then the branch broke, making Deadly fall and collapse on the she. The prey that he caught was raining down beside, around and onto them.
Killa's eyes widen in her defense she thought her brother was more sneaky and quieter then herself.
'Oh, you mousebrain.' Killa grunted at her thought.
"is that ture?"dragonstar said a little wearily at the rouges voice tone.she looked at lightningscale who was worried to.and then another rouge crashed from the trees and then two more.that set lightningscale off he gave a yowl and leaped to attack killa.dragonstar stood to tryied to attack but yelled"Lightningscale stop!" he paused and looked at her "who are you,why are you here?and WHY are cats hideing in the trees?!"she yelled.(wait did you mean you landed on dragonstar?cause she is black)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.