View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
Pinkit stood astonished at mistkits behaviour. " what?" she said crossly. How could she be so mean? He now felt ashamed to have been mean himself to Rowankit. " Mistkit please don;t be mean! say sorry! we have taken this a bit to far don't you think?" He half exspected her to reply with something like, ' he got me into trouble he should learn he has to pay the price for it!' giving up they both wandered away, Pinekit was wishing that he and his brother and sister could be friends again. What hurt him most was the knowing that he had started this and now he could not stop it. " where is Rowankit?" a worried voice asked. " oh hi mum! he is.... was....?" he stumbled in his words, where was his brother? " oh mummy i'm sorry for starting this! Mistkit pounced on him and scared him! and now i don't know where he is!" Pinekit crumbled and told his mother everything. " well now... we had best go and find him!" she replied warmly.
Her eyes softened as she realized something. He was her brother. She raced out and bumped into him he was shaking she picked him up by his scruff and ran her to the nursery. " I'm sorry." She started licking him vigorously hoping he wouldn't freeze to death. She stopped when she heard people coming in. She slipped out to the clearing pretending that she was strong that she didn't care. Finally she broke and rushed back into the nursery and curled next to her brother. "I love you rowankit. You are my brother." From then on she promised herself that she would protect her brother from bullies and jerks. She curled up next to him to warm him. He heard someone come in she didn't care. She loved her brother.