View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2016, 01:44 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
Pinekit wanted so much to play outside but it was raining. " come on!" he said to Mistkit and Rowankit. the other kits in the nursery looked up in dismay. " your not going out in the wet, cold rain are you?" a small black kit mumbled from his moss nest. " well come on one of you! i can't play alone!" Pinekit retorted. " cowards" he said under his breath. " What did you just say?" Mistkit asked in mock anger. " Cowards!" Pinekit said again this time louder, so the whole nursery could here. Before more than shocked glances among the kits who new Mistkit best, could be exchanged Mistkit lived up to her reputation and flew at her brother taking him by suprise in mockfighting. " Mistkit!" Pinekit yelped only then from his upside-down point of view did he see his father, Flamesong had returned from hunting and was standing in shock at the nursery entrance his maw hanging down in suprise and then he tried and failed to hold back his laughter. " ha ha ha ha! what are you kits doing? is there ever any peace and quiet here? how does your mother bare it?" Flamesong asked in a string of half-laughing questions. " I don't." Featherpool suddenly came in to the conversation. Though her eyes were dancing with mischief Flamesong could see a more serious subject was on her mind. " so um.... why don't you kits play and we can talk for a while Featherpool?" Flamesong asked gently. The kits full of energy walked of talking about who new the best fighting moves from watching the apprentices mock brawl. " so i'm guessing there was something you wanted to tell me about those kits?" Flamesong asked in a knowing way. Featherpool told him everything of the last couple of days events. Flamesong sat there and listened with a suprised, no purely shocked look spread across his face. " our kits did all that?" he said.
After they left the nursery mistkit jumped onto pinekit. "No one calls Rowankit a coward." She growled anger searing in her pelt then she lightened up. She pumled his ear. And hissed. Pinekit yelped. She hadn't realized she was pushing on him so hard. She let him go and chuckled. "Who the coward not yelping for me to let go." She saw pinekit was hurt. "Oh my starclan are you ok?" She stopped when he attacked her they play fought till she was on top again. She bared her teeth. "Surrender."