View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Mistkit wined. "Mommy" she cried cuddling closer to suckle. As she drank up the milk she got more energy she bounced up and ran around the nursery laughing.
Pinekit squeaked and ran to Mistkit. " come on! lets play! mummy can we go outside?" Pinekit asked, hoping Featherpool would let them go. " can i come?" said Rowankit. " No you your to small!" said Pinekit, wishing that, for once there mother would not make them play with their brother. " Pinekit! don't be mean to your brother! of cause you can play with them!" Featherpool snapped at the kits harshly. " But it's not fair! he always slows us down! he's so small!" Pinekit said. " I wish that for once Pinekit you would stop this! just because he's the smallest in the litter, does not mean you can exclude him from all the things you do!" Featherpool noticed then that Rowankit had gone to the corner and was whimpering. Pinekit felt a stab of guilt, Featherpool was right, he should be nicer. just for a while he would let Rowankit play with them. " I'm sorry Rowankit! you can play with us if you like?" Pinekit said halfheartedly. " really? YAY!!!! " came the reply. Rowankit burst out of the nursery and into the clearing . he left Featherpool thinking, was he faking it to get what he wanted? the thought was so funny, her kits were growing up already.